Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hefeweizen Label

I had a little time over lunch at work today to draft a label for our latest brew. I can't decide which inversion of the background colors to go with. I like the center portion of Version 1, but like the outer portions of Version 2. It's still a work in progress, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. I've set up a poll on the bottom right of the page.
Version 1
Version 2

Also, I see there are some followers now, but no one has posted a comment. The first person who posts a comment gets a six pack of the Hefe!
-Josh

4 comments:

  1. I love this new label, nice font choice, clean graphics great weight of the elements, I like version 2 the best makes the Myers Brothers stand out more, did I win the Hefe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon wins the six pack. Hope it turns out good enough to warrant being described as winning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I go ahead and be your first comment for your next batch of Pale Ale? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I don't like beer but keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete